javascript:void(0)

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Best of Marketing Rx Volume 1 and 2 coming soon!

Hi! We're nearing the finish line.

Over some Halo-Halo and Palabok at Razon's in Greenbelt 1, Inquirer books editor, John Nery, and I discussed the production and book launch of The Best of MarketingRx volumes 1 and 2.

John, a schoolmate and friend/classmate of my sister, Elaine, at Ateneo, met with our distributor, Anvil Publishing, who was also very excited about the release of our book.

We're looking at the third week of May--this month!

The first volume was put together with Entrepreneurs in mind. The second volume is for Brand and Marketing managers.

We'll keep our readers posted through this blog.

1 comment:

markything said...

Dear Sir,

I had been an avid reader of this column for am also on the marketing field. I am a marketing student from De La Salle-Lipa. Sir, I am a sophomore on marketing and i just want to know what will lie ahead for us during this dry times on economy. Is there a bright future for me in this field or should I transfer to other programs which are not totally distracted by the recession.

We all know that moving from the recession is a slow process and especially in our country, the development is quite slow and the strong bites of recession is, as of this time is still not felt. I believe that the recession has a graver effect for us here in the country and in the due time, it will be felt by us.

My main dish is what lies ahead for the marketing student knowing that during this tough time, recession, works gone fewer?

Do we need to hange already our program though we know that marketing is a good program but we have to be practical though.

I hope you will reply on this message.

Thanks,

Mark Entila

*may I ask if you could not publish my name because of some school related policiess. Thanked you.

* Your answer to this is much pleased.